Harper Cowan
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Who loves to bumbo?
I have discovered the best thing ever, a baby bumbo. It helps me sit up straight so I can get a better view of the world. I love sitting in it and wathing tv and playing with mom and dad.
1 comment:
Kylene
March 29, 2009 at 9:01 PM
These chairs look so silly, but seem to work great! Maybe I should put one on the registry.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lounging with Dad
Little Glow Worm
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(13)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(3)
Spring Break 2009
Happy St. Patricks Day
Who loves to bumbo?
►
February
(1)
►
January
(8)
My first home
mom's belly the day before my arrival
Cute Love Bug
These chairs look so silly, but seem to work great! Maybe I should put one on the registry.
ReplyDelete